Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bringin' it back


I've had a couple weird moments in the last few weeks since I've been absent from this blog. First, I went to a party, and everyone there knew me as the guy who had that FAST AND FURIOUS blog. Then, I was watching Bama nuke the city of Gainsville on Saturday, and Gary Danielson called the unstoppable runningback tandem of Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson "the Fast and the Furious." And then I went to see The Social Network, and I felt bad for not doing anything to advance humanity.

And then I remembered this blog. This will be my Facebook.

Starting Monday, the 365 Days of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS will begin again, starting at Day One. I will plunge ahead despite all my other obligations and my crippling depression, because maybe, just maybe, this is the cure for all my problems. We'll all find out together, I s'pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment